Kurt A. Creamer
Kurt Creamer, CFA®, graduated from The University of Michigan in 1989 with a Bachelor’s in Communication. Shortly after, he started his career with J.L. Kaplan Associates, a private Investment Advisory firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
After earning his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 1994, Kurt joined Centennial Investment Planning, Inc. as a partner to head-up the investment division. In 2007, Kurt became the Executive Vice President and Partner at The Centennial Group, where he utilized his investment experience to develop goal centered investment strategies for the firm’s clients.
In March, 2011, Kurt left The Centennial Group and Securian Financial Services to join ValMark Securities, Inc. and ValMark Advisers, Inc. His new ValMark relationship has allowed him to offer a wider range of services with a more objective and independent point of view.
Utilizing the wide range of services and support through ValMark, Kurt is able to offer financial solutions to his clients in a variety of areas including:
- Wealth Accumulation (Investment Solutions)
- College Funding Strategies (529 Plans, Educational IRA's)
- Retirement Income Strategies (Qualified vs. Non-Qualified Plans, IRA's, Rollovers)
- Estate Planning (Wealth Succession)
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- 401K plans
- Business Continuation Strategies
Kurt's qualifications include:
- Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA®)
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
- FINRA Series 24 Registration
- Registered Representative, ValMark Securities, Inc., Broker Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Investment Advisor Representative, ValMark Advisers. Inc.
Kurt lives in Mason, Michigan with his wife Beth and three children, Emma, Olivia and Jack. Kurt is very active in his community and serves as the Trustee of Mason Public School Board of Education and is the past Treasurer of the Mason Public Schools Foundation.