Ryan W. Parrott
Ryan specializes in working with successful professionals and retirees. With his team, he advises clients in areas such as retirement plan rollovers, wealth preservation strategies, and the creation/implementation of financial plans. He is well versed in helping his clients during the accumulation and distribution phases of retirement. Ryan has been distinguished by the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals® which recognizes the top 5-7% of financial advisors worldwide, as one of the industry’s leading advisors.
Ryan’s qualifications include:
- Certified Financial Planner™
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
- FINRA Series 63 Registration
- Investment Advisor Representative, ValMark Advisers, Inc.
- Licensed Life & Health Insurance Representative
- Licensed Variable Life & Annuity Representative
- Registered Representative, ValMark Securities, Inc., Broker Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC
Ryan is a 2000 graduate of Spring Arbor College, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration. During his time at Spring Arbor, Ryan excelled in baseball and was selected team captain his senior year. Ryan and his wife Courtney reside in Jackson with their sons Benjamin, Andrew and Lucas.