Scott R. Russ
Scott Russ graduated from Michigan State University in 1990, where he received his Bachelors degree in Finance. Shortly after graduation Scott started his flourishing career with The Centennial Group as a financial advisor (for over 20 years). While there he qualified for numerous awards and has been recognized on several national levels. Scott has been distinguished by the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)- The Premier Association of Financial Professionals® which recognizes the top 5-7% of financial advisors worldwide. He has also been honored with the ‘Circle of Excellence’ award for being a top investment advisor in the Securian Financial Network and received the National Quality Award presented to him by NAIFA. Along with his honors Scott was named the ‘Associate of the Year’ three times (the only advisor to achieve this)- an award nominated and voted by his peers. In October 2011 Scott joined Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc. and created Oracle Financial Solutions. Utilizing the wide range of services and support through Oracle Financial Solutions, Scott is able to offer independent financial solutions to his clients in a variety of areas including:
- Wealth Accumulation (Investment Solutions)
- College Funding Strategies (529 Plans, Educational IRA’s)
- Retirement Income Strategies (Qualified vs. Non-Qualified Plans, IRA’s, Rollovers)
- Insurance and Long Term Care strategies
- Estate Planning (Wealth Succession)
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Employee Benefits (health, disability, dental, vision, life)
- 401k plans
- Business Continuation Strategies
Scott's Qualifications Include:
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent
- FINRA Series 7 registration
- FINRA Series 63 registration
- FINRA Series 6 registration
- Variable Life and Annuity Licensed
- Registered Representative, ValMark Securities, Inc., Broker Dealer, Member of FINRA/SIPC.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Valmark Advisers, Inc.
Scott resides in Mason, MI with his wife Sarah and their five sons- Shea, Seth, Jakob, Jon and Thomas. He is an active member in the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA). Scott enjoys spending time with his family, friends, and participating in athletic activities and sporting events. He has been a coach for the Mason Soccer community for over the past 15 years.